Lunchtime Business Seminar – Microsoft Outlook
Do you use Outlook every day?
If so, we’ve got good news…
On Friday 27th January 2017 we’re inviting you to a free lunchtime seminar where we will show you how to get the most from Outlook.
The seminar will take place at 12.30pm on Friday 27th January 2017 at IACT
To reserve your place, please enter your details here
About our Outlook Seminar
In 90 Minutes, you’ll know how to:
• Organise Your InboxOrganise your inbox so everything gets done on time. Prioritise the most important tasks and deal with the spam and the clutter.
• Speed Up using E-Mail TemplatesUse templates and shortcuts instead of writing the same thing over and over again.
• Schedule with OutlookUse Outlook’s calendar and tasks features to plan your day.
Feedback from our last seminar
“This format is an excellent way to get a taste of what’s possible. My curiosity has been piqued about what else I didn’t know that I don’t know.”
Stephen Shortt – Managing Director – Alpha College“We first used IACT’s seminar sessions in late 2014 and began with the “Excel Hints Tips and Tricks” and the positive feedback that resulted from staff of all different levels has resulted in us going back for more and even integrating these super sessions into our Learning and Development calendar for 2015. Super quick and super informative!”
Barry Brennan – Training Manager – ESB Ireland
“Practical and useful information presented in an accessible way.”
Karen Sheehan – MRBI
“Really liked the duration of the Seminar, it is very difficult to take 2 full days out of a work week.”
Pauline Egan – MRBI
Who should attend?
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Administrators and HR professionals
- CEOs and CFOs
- IT Managers and Software Developers
- Anyone using Outlook every day